What does this policy cover?
This policy covers the services offered by Rain Cloud Apartments Limited and Almost Paradise Cottage Retreats.
More specifically, we provide accommodation and additional services associated with visiting and enjoying Almost Paradise Cottage Retreats and the surrounding area.
This policy describes:
- what information we might collect about you
- how we might use that information
- when we might use your details to contact you
- what information of yours we might share with others
- your choices about the personal information you give us
What’s not covered in this policy?
Our offering is sometimes dependent on services run by other companies, such as tours and airport transfers, etc. Those companies have their own privacy and cookie policies, which apply when you make use of their services.
How do you protect my personal information?
We are committed to keeping your information safe and take all precautions to ensure it is not accessible to those who should not have access to it. However, no service can be completely secure – if you have any concerns that your personal information has been put at risk, please contact us straight away.
Where we store your information
We store your information on our internal systems and potentially on some third-party platforms, depending on how you book with us.
We only use third parties if we are confident that they have suitable security and data protection measures in place.
Information that you give us
If you are booking a cottage with us, we will ask for your name and contact details, date of birth, and payment details, plus date of arrival and departure, any special requirements, and observations about your service preferences (including room preferences, facilities, or any other services used). We collect this information in order to fulfil your booking and provide the services that you request from us. We may also ask for names and birth dates of the other individuals in your group, depending on the services you require.
If you send us an enquiry, we will ask for your name and contact details so that we can reply to you.
When you browse our website, we use Google Analytics to collect anonymous device information (including IP address, device ID, app ID and vendor ID) so that we can monitor traffic and how the website is used.
None of this information will be shared with any service, company or organisation not involved in providing the services that you request from us.
How long will Rain Cloud Apartments Limited keep my personal information?
We only hold your information for as long as we need it in order to complete the activities you requested, or longer if we have a valid and legal reason to do so.
If we launch an e-marketing campaign, and if you have subscribed to such messages, you will be free to unsubscribe from these information and marketing emails at any time, at which point your personal information will be deleted from our marketing list.
How can you use my personal information?
We must have a valid reason to use your personal information – a “lawful basis for processing”. Sometimes we might ask your permission to do things, like if you were to subscribe to a mailing list. Other times, when you would reasonably expect us to use your personal information, we don’t ask your permission, but only when:
- the law says it is acceptable to use it, and
- it fits with the rights you have.
When will Rain Cloud Apartments Limited use my information to contact me?
We might use your information to contact you about different things, such as:
- to update you on any changes to Almost Paradise Cottage Retreats’ policies, practices and terms and conditions;
- to answer you when you’ve contacted us, or to respond to a comment or complaint;
- to invite you to take part in surveys about Almost Paradise Cottage Retreats services, which are always voluntary;
- for marketing purposes.
We will only send you marketing emails or contact you about our services and your views on issues relating to Almost Paradise if you have given us your permission to do so.
When does Rain Cloud Apartments Limited share my personal information with others?
We will never sell your personal information.
However, we might share it with third-party service providers in order to provide the services that you request, specifically:
- Our preferred airport transfer companies will require your name, telephone number, and some details of your group (ie. the number of adults, juniors, children or infants requiring a child or booster seat) – this information will help them ensure a smooth collection/return between your nominated airport and Almost Paradise Cottage Retreats.
What are my rights?
You are in control of your personal information. You have the right to:
- request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- not let robots make decisions about you;
- to ask us to correct information that is wrong, to delete it or to request that we only use it for certain purposes;
- to change your mind, to ask us to stop using your information, to unsubscribe from our marketing emails.
- to monitor traffic on our website;
- to find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful.
How long do cookies last?
Some are removed when you close the browser. Others stay longer, sometimes forever, and are saved on your device for when you next visit the associated website.
How do I control my cookies and tracking?
When you first visit us, we’ll let you know that we are using cookies and ask you to agree if we can use them. If you don’t agree, you can navigate away from our website, or use the settings on your device to block the cookies.
How will I find out about changes to this policy?
We will update this policy to reflect changes to our services and the laws relating to your personal information. If we make important changes, like how we use your personal information, we will let you know – either by email or through the website.
If you don’t agree to the changes, then you can always stop using our services.
How can I contact Almost Paradise?
For any other questions or comments about this policy:
Write to: Rain Cloud Apartments Limited, PO Box 2825, Sauteurs, St Patrick’s, Grenada, WI.